If you are invited to grade, please complete the online registration and pay your fee before grading. You will still have to complete the paper form as well.
Please remember, if you are planning to grade:
- Attend classes regularly.
- Sign the register with your full name to avoid confusion – please write clearly!
- Make sure you have paid the annual Shinryukan membership fee of $40 for 2016 otherwise you will not be allowed to grade. Refer to our Classes < Fees page to download the form.
- Pay your training fees: on time and the full amount.
- Grading application forms, grading syllabus and grading examination fees can be downloaded from the Aikido NZ website
We’ll be taking a break from Monday 21December 2015 to Sunday 3 January 2016.
Wellington end of year grading and seminar with Simon Puffett
Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 November 2015
- Sat 9am – 3:30pm, Sun 9:30am – 3pm. Please be on time and ready on the mat by 9am.
- The examination is only a small part of the seminar. Everyone is welcome to attend the seminar whether you are grading or not. Please note, there is a seminar attendance fee and a separate examination fee. The cost for the full seminar is $40. One day $20.
- There are test and registration fees for the grading examination. The amount depends on the grade you are applying for. Talk to your Sensei in regards to requirements and cost.
- Grading application forms, grading syllabus and grading examination fees (for test and registration) can be downloaded from the Aikido NZ website
Please complete the Grading application form if you are invited to grade and pay your fees before grading day!
Please complete the Seminar Registration Form if you wish to attend the seminar.