Fee Structure for 2018
- $15 per training session
- Can be paid for by any method (direct credit/online banking/cash). See the bank account section for relevant details.
— OR —
- $60 per month, train as much as you like (unlimited classes).
- Payment is due at the beginning of the calendar month for that month.
- This concession rate is only available to members paying by direct credit/online banking only.
- See the bank account section for relevant details.
- $90 per term for the first child, $50 for any additional sibling, or
- $15 for individual classes
- Reference: Junior class
We prefer all fees to be paid directly into the Club account to save on administrative work. If you attend as few as two classes per week consider setting up an automatic payment to take advantage of our our monthly concession rate.
Aikido Shinryukan annual membership fee:
Shihan Takase requests that the 2018 fee is paid by 31 January 2018. Going forward, all grading applicants will be required to have their annual membership current prior to grading.
Pay your 2018 Shinryukan Membership fee online via the Aikido Shinruykan website.
- Fees vary depending on rank applied for. Refer to the grading fees PDF for more information (April 2016).
- Only apply for grading when you have been invited by Sensei. Pay and apply direct with Auckland Hombu Dojo through their online Grading application form.
- Grading syllabus and other resources can be found on the Aikido Shinryukan New Zealand website resources section.
- All gradings are by invitation only.
- Attend classes regularly and consistently, twice a week as a minimum, more if you are at Dan level.
- During classes you will be assessed on your focus, form and attitude.
- Sensei will tell you when you are ready and will then invite you to grade.
- When you have been invited to grade complete the online form to submit your details.
- Costs vary.
- The grading seminar is generally $20. The grading fee is on top of this.
- Refer to our Seminars page for more information.
- Account Name: Wellington Aikido Club
- Account Bank: BNZ
- Account Number: 02-0500-0590959-00
- Remember to add your name and reference code
Use the name under which you train in the Reference field
Use an appropriate keyword in the Code field (eg: junior class, training, grading, seminar fee)