Introduction to Aikido course is a great way to learn first-hand about the martial art of Aikido. The course is suitable for anyone 15 years or older and does not require any prior experience in martial arts.
For more information and to register please refer to the Events & Courses < Introduction to Aikido Course page.
Dates: Wednesdays 1, 8, 15 & 22 June 2016
Cost: $20 (payable at the first class)
Gear: Comfortable exercise clothes
If you are invited to grade, please complete the online registration and pay your fee before grading. You will still have to complete the paper form as well.
Please remember, if you are planning to grade:
- Attend classes regularly.
- Sign the register with your full name to avoid confusion – please write clearly!
- Make sure you have paid the annual Shinryukan membership fee of $40 for 2016 otherwise you will not be allowed to grade. Refer to our Classes < Fees page to download the form.
- Pay your training fees: on time and the full amount.
- Grading application forms, grading syllabus and grading examination fees can be downloaded from the Aikido NZ website
We’ll be taking a break from Monday 21December 2015 to Sunday 3 January 2016.