Official Dojo closure is from Monday 24 December 2018 to Sunday 6 January 2019.
The majority of the instructors will be on break, however Richard and probably Thomas will be training through, so check with the individual instructor about training throughout the break.
Last class for 2018 is on Thursday 13 December. The first class for 2019 is on Monday 14 January.
If juniors pay for term 1 they can attend classes between 14 and 30 January for free.
|Monday||5:00pm – 5:50pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Sharon, Rilke, Joy & Stan|
|6:00pm – 6:30pm||Basics||Claudia Hill|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Advanced||Takashi Shigeeda|
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Beginners||Connie Toia or Joy Moon|
|Wednesday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|6:00pm – 7:00pm||Beginners||Thomas Berryman or Joy Moon|
|7:00pm – 8:00pm||General||Takashi Shigeeda (or Thomas every 4th Wednesday)|
|Thursday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|5:00pm – 5:50pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Sharon, Rilke, Joy & Stan|
|6:00pm-7:30pm||Advanced||Claudia Hill or Stan Stanilov|
|Friday||7:00am – 8:00am||General||Takashi Shigeeda|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Aikido weapons||Richard Halson|
|Sunday||9:00am – 11:30am||Iaido||Richard Halson|
New juniors are welcome to join at any time during the term.
Junior Term dates:
- Term 4 2018: Monday 15 October — Friday 14 December
- Term 1 2019: 30 January — Friday 12 April
- Term 2 2019: Monday 29 April — Friday 5 July
- Term 3 2019: Monday 22 July – Friday 27 September
- Term 4 2019: Monday 14 October — Friday 6 December
- Classes will continue through most holiday breaks. If you pay for two consecutive terms you get to train through the holiday break for free.
Junior class fees:
- $90 per term for the first child, $50 for any additional sibling, or
- $15 for individual classes
- Reference: Junior class
Adult fees: $60 per month (unlimited training) or $15 per class.
Please remember to pay the training fees into the Club account 02-0500-0590959-00. You can find more information about payments and fees on the fees page.
Please note, there is generally no training on public holidays, although some of our instructors continue with training throughout holidays. Please check with the individual instructors. View more information about our instructors.