New juniors are welcome to join at any time during the term.
Junior Term dates:
- Term 3: Monday 23 July – Friday 28 September
- Term 4: Monday 15 October — Friday 14 December
- Classes will continue through most holiday breaks. If you pay for two consecutive terms you get to train through the holiday break for free.
Junior class fees:
- $90 per term for the first child, $50 for any additional sibling, or
- $10 for individual classes
- Reference: Junior class
Adult fees: $50 per month (unlimited training) or $10 per class.
Please remember to pay the training fees into the Club account 02-0500-0590959-00. You can find more information about payments and fees on the fees page.
|Monday||5:00pm – 5:50pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Stan, Sharon, Rilke, Joy|
|6:00pm – 7:00pm||Beginners||Paul Flynn or Claudia Hill|
|7:00pm – 8:00pm||Advanced||Takashi Shigeeda|
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||General||Richard Halson or Connie Toia|
|Wednesday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|6:00pm – 7:00pm||Beginners||Thomas Berryman|
|7:00pm – 8:00pm||General||Takashi Shigeeda or Thomas every 4th Wednesday|
|Thursday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|5:00pm – 5:50pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Stan, Sharon, Rilke, Joy|
|6:00pm-7:30pm||Advanced||Claudia Hill or Stan Stanilov|
|Friday||7:00am – 8:00am||Advanced||Takashi Shigeeda|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Aikido weapons||Richard Halson|
|Sunday||9:00am – 11:30am||Iaido||Richard Halson|
Please note, there is generally no training on public holidays. Please check with the instructors to make sure though.