|Monday||5:00pm – 5:50pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Sharon, Rilke & Joy (& Stan)|
|6:00pm – 6:30pm||Basics||Claudia Hill|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Advanced||Takashi Shigeeda|
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Beginners||Connie Toia or Joy Moon|
|Wednesday||6:00pm – 7:00pm||Beginners||Thomas Berryman or Joy Moon|
|7:00pm – 8:00pm||General||Takashi Shigeeda (Thomas every 4th Wednesday)|
|Thursday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|5:00pm – 5:50pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Sharon, Rilke & Joy (& Stan)|
|Friday||6:30pm – 8:00pm||Aikido weapons||Richard Halson|
|Sunday||9:00am – 11:30am||Iaido||Richard Halson|
New juniors are welcome to join at any time during the term.
Junior Term dates for 2019:
- Term 1 2019: 30 January — Friday 12 April
- Term 2 2019: Monday 29 April — Friday 5 July
- Term 3 2019: Monday 22 July – Friday 27 September
- Term 4 2019: Monday 14 October — Friday 6 December
- Classes will continue through most holiday breaks. If you pay for two consecutive terms you get to train through the holiday break for free.
Junior class fees:
- $90 per term for the first child, $50 for any additional sibling, or
- $15 for individual classes
- Reference: Junior class
Adult fees: $60 per month (unlimited training) or $15 per class.
Please remember to pay the training fees into the Club account 02-0500-0590959-00. You can find more information about payments and fees on the fees page.
Please note, there is generally no training on public holidays, although some of our instructors continue with training throughout holidays. Please check with the individual instructors. View more information about our instructors.