|Monday||5:30pm – 6:20pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Joy, Rilke & Stan|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Advanced||Takashi Shigeeda|
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm||Beginners||Connie & Thomas|
|Wednesday||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Beginners||Thomas & Connie|
|Thursday||12:00pm – 1:00pm||General||Richard Halson|
|5:30pm – 6:20pm||Juniors 7-14 years||Joy, Rilke & Stan|
|Friday||6:30pm – 8:00pm||Aikido weapons||Richard Halson|
|Sunday||9:00am – 11:30am||Iaido||Richard Halson|
We regularly run introduction courses, however you can join the Tuesday and Wednesday evening beginner classes at any time.
Keep updated on Meetup for the next specific introduction course, pop in and see us at the Dojo to give it a go or contact us directly about joining classes at any time.
New juniors are welcome to join at any time during the term.
Junior Term dates for 2019:
- Term 4: Monday 14 October — Friday 6 December
- Classes will continue through most holiday breaks. If you pay for two consecutive terms you get to train through the holiday break for free.
Junior class fees:
- $90 per term for the first child, $50 for any additional sibling, or
- $15 for individual classes
- Reference: Junior class. Please also indicate which term you are paying for.
Adult fees: $60 per month (unlimited training) or $15 per class.
Please remember to pay the training fees into the Club account 02-0500-0590959-00. You can find more information about payments and fees on the fees page.
Please note, there is generally no training on public holidays, although some of our instructors continue with training throughout holidays. Please check with the individual instructors. View more information about our instructors.